Seasoned Sales & Account Management leader, I am specialised in the deployment of Online Advertising / Programmatic Platforms across the EMEA region. I am a thought leader and a trusted advisor with strong and effective people manager skills. My strategic mind helps me drive change and innovation, including the creation of best in class processes.
My areas of expertise include: Programmatic Advertising, Real Time Bidding (RTB), Demand Side Platform (DSP), Ad Exchange, Ad Serving, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Programmatic Buying, Solution Selling, Platform Selling, Sales Team Management and Advertising Strategy.
I have 8 years experience in Programmatic Advertising and a total of 12 years experience working for leading international companies, in the Online Advertising space. Most recent experiences include Right Media (a Yahoo! company), Invite Media and DoubleClick (both Google companies).
- Expert in RTB technology and Exchange buying/selling (especially Right Media and Invite Media)
- Extensive experience in recruiting, growing and managing a team of International Account Managers
- Extensive experience in Product Management and working closely with clients to adapt a technology platform to their needs
- Expert in Search Marketing. Experienced in SEO, Website Design, Shopping Engines and Mobile Commerce
- Languages (English, French, German)
Head of Advertisers & Partners, DoubleClick UK & Ireland, Google (London, United Kingdom)
January 2016 – Present
Head of the Travel & Premier Advertisers and Partners at DoubleClick UK & Ireland.
Head of Independent Agencies, Direct Marketers & Partners, DoubleClick UK & Ireland, Google (London, United Kingdom)
December 2012 – December 2015
Head of Independent Agencies, Direct Marketers & Partners divisions of DoubleClick in the UK & Ireland. Created and now managing 4 pods of DoubleClick in the UK. Managing a fast growing team of Pod Leads and Senior Sales Managers.
Head of Account Management EMEA, Invite Media, Google (London, United Kingdom)
January 2011 – November 2012
As Head of Account Management for Invite Media in EMEA, I managed the expansion of the Invite Media offering and Sales / Account Management team across the main EMEA markets (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Dubai, Sweden and the Netherlands). In this role, I also guided major agency groups during their trading desk setup and initial growth across the EMEA region (mainly Publicis, Omnicom, Aegis and Neo).
Head of Account Management EMEA, Right Media, Yahoo! (London, United Kingdom)
October 2009 – December 2010
- Heading up the Right Media EMEA Account Management Team
- Managing a team of 6 experienced Account Managers
- Strategic consultancy to top EMEA clients of Right Media
- Deployment of new strategic accounts
- Product Management and supervision of product requests
- Overseeing the renewal process of current clients
- Recruitment of new Right Media employees (sales, account management, support)
Team Lead, Account Management EMEA, Right Media, Yahoo! (London, United Kingdom)
March 2009 – September 2009
- Team Lead for the Right Media EMEA Account Management Team
- Management of top tier 1 accounts of Right Media EMEA
- Work on processes and internal SLAs for the International Account Management team
- Work on internal reporting and performance tools
- Promoted to Head of Account Management in October 2009
International Account Manager, Right Media, Yahoo! (London, United Kingdom)
September 2008 – February 2009 (6 months)
- International Account Manager in the international team of the Right Media Exchange
- Management of international clients based in the UK, France, The Netherlands and Israel
- Promoted to Team Lead in March 2009
Enterprise Account Manager, Search & Shopping, ChannelAdvisor (London, United Kingdom)
October 2007 – September 2008
- Managing several key UK and French enterprise accounts, including Dabs.com, BT Shop, Misco France, Packard Bell and Electric Shopping
- Search Marketing expert for the UK and French markets
- Comparison Shopping Engines (CSEs) expert for the French market
Search Marketing Account Specialist, ChannelAdvisor (London, United Kingdom)
August 2006 – October 2007
- Recruited to manage the first enterprise European clients on the search bid management platform SearchAdvisor
Portal Content Manager, Voltimum UK & Ireland (London, United Kingdom)
January 2005 – July 2006
- Management of the portal Voltimum.co.uk (60,000 users) and co-ordination of the e-mail marketing campaigns (sent to +35,000 subscribers)
- Corporate Account Management and Training (ie: Philips, Osram, Schneider Electric, Prysmian, ABB, Nexans)
Web Designer / e-Business Consultant, DaimlerChrysler Bank (London, United Kingdom)
July 2001 – August 2002
- Management of small and medium Europe-wide projects
- Design of the Website of DaimlerChrysler Services Fleet Management and various Extranets (IBM, KPMG, Bertelsmann)
- Key Account Management, including IBM, KPMG and Bertelsmann
Fluent in English
Fluent in French
Good working knowledge of German
University of Warwick – MSc, e-Business Management (2002 – 2003)
This intensive one-year MSc course focused on the financial, operational and technology issues to do with business creation, operation or transformation in the e-business environment.
University of Teesside – BSc (Hons), International Business and Information Technology (2000 – 2002)
This degree focused on gaining an understanding of information and web technologies combined with business in an international context.
Université Robert Schuman (Strasbourg III) – DUT, Techniques de Commercialisation (BA equivalent) (1998 – 2000)
Intensive two-year degree mainly focused on International Business, Marketing and Advertising.
17 people have recommended me on LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/fredericlutt